Our woodland school programme utilises the John Muir Award, bush craft and woodland skills to create a unique, fun and educational experience which can be tailored to meet several syllabus such as our Stone Age to Iron Age days.
These programmes are delivered either at our site in the ancient woodland of Kersal Dale or can be delivered at your school following an assessment of suitability.
- Class topics such as Stone Age to Iron Age
- Using den building to develop literacy skills
- Making science exciting with our Science of Fire lesson
- Develop team building skills
- Develop map reading and logic through orienteering
Contact us to book your course now – Click here for our Brochure (pdf)